Check out my style tips below for pitch perfect style this festival season:
Keep in tune with current trends with cool crop tops, bralettes and sheer kimono toppers for a striking mix of sexy and boho cool that will keep you in rhythm with street style's hottest must haves.
1) Peace Out Body Suit by Motel, $60, available at Nasty Gal
2) Woven Jacket by Wasteland, $60, available at Wasteland
3) Playa Bustier by Mara Hoffman, $240, available at Nasty Gal
4) Aristocrat Kimono by One Teaspoon, $115, available at Wasteland
5) Suede Bra with Fringe by One Teaspoon, $128, available at Free People
A simple dress or romper with signature details makes for an easy (and stunning) summer style that's no fuss and perfect for an all day event. Find interest in hi-lo hems, patterns and cut outs for a unique look that won't duplicated. And for an interesting topper find a sheer vintage dress to wear over cutoffs and a bandeau or a bodycon tube dress (Yeah, #4 from Free People is uber expensive but so pretty I had to highlight it!).
1) Godspeed Dress by UNIF, $162, available at Revolve Clothing
2) Star Print Ballerina Dress by Naven, $149, available at Dolls Kill
3) Lace Romper by Reverse, $69, available at Urban Outfitters
4) Vintage 1920s Lace Dress, $698, available at Free People
It's all about a great pair of custom cutoffs or dainty lace shorts this summer. They make the perfect bottom for festivals and show off your personal style with edgy embellishments and bold colors. Keep it short and sweet at Pitchfork with some signature shorts and a simple tee.
1) Scalloped Bobin Lace Shorts by Forever 21, $18, available at Forever 21
2) Super Studded Shorts by 312style,
$149 $129, available at Etsy
3) Jamaica Fringe Shorts by Bitching & Junkfood, $124, available at Bitching & Junkfood
Let your sole sing with statement making sandals, must have high tops and high style flatforms that can take on the grass and mud but still match your personal style. Just wipe clean from Day 1 to Day3.
1) Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Lace Ups by Converse, $50, available at Piperlime
2) Victorian Flowers 1460 Boots by Dr. Martens, $130, available at Dr. Martens
3) Ethnic Vamp Sandals by Zara,
$70 $40, available at Zara
4) Puffer by Jeffrey Campbell, $130, available at Solestruck
5) Back to the Future Wedges, $186, available at Pixie Market
You need a handbag for lugging around all your girly essentials but with the large crowds and long hours you want something secure and comfortable. I recommend a crossbody bag or a flattering belt bag aka "fanny pack" to being confident your items will be secure all weekend.
1) Messenger Bag with Fringed by Zara,
$70 $50, available at Zara
2) Original Belt Purse by Sienna Ray & Co., $198, available at Sienna Ray & Co.
3) Cross Stud Duffle Bag by Topshop, $100, available at Topshop
Enjoy the fest!
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style
images via nastygal.com, shopwasteland.com, freepeople.com, revolveclothing.com, dollskill.com, urbanoutfitters.com, forever21.com, bitchingandjunkfood.com, piperlime.com, drmartens.com, zara.com, solestruck.com, siennaray.com and topshop.com