A goal post, football, Puppy Bowl logo and even a Lom-paw-rdi Trophy will let your dog know he's the MVP (Most Valuable Pooch).
Peanut Butter Terrifics Recipe from The Healthy Dog Cookbook:
1/2 cup water
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1) Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
3) Roll out the dough to desired thickness (1/4" is what I usually use).
4) Use a template* from an image you found or created and place on the rolled out dough.
*To create a template find an image that you want to use (2D and with easy to trace details works best) and print it to the desired size on regular white paper. Cut the image out and it is now ready for use.
5) Use a knife to trace out the shape and trace out details with a push pin or needle.
6) Place on a greased cookie sheet.
7) Bake for 15-30 minutes (depending on thickness and size) until lightly browned and crisp.
8) To add color paint cooled biscuits with a paintbrush and food coloring (mixed to desired color) diluted with a tablespoon of water.
Store these treats in an airtight container and they will keep for 2-3 weeks.
Tip: You can also use your favorite teams' logos to create more fun treats (to never feed your dog because they took so long to make ;P):
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style