This year I'm throwing out the overused and underachieved resolutions and creating my own reSHOElutions. I'm all for feet first fashion and even self-proclaimed shoe addicts can get in a style rut so it's best to plan out your reSHOElutions to make sure this year keeps others on their toes awaiting which style you'll be strutting next.
Check out my 2012 reSHOElutions:
1) Get Reflective
Time for some deep thought or for some shining shoes. I'm getting reflective with mirrored finish shoes in sandals, sneakers and pointed pumps so I can see my true self no matter what the occasion.
1) Metallic Leather Clear d'Orsay Sandals by 3.1 Phillip Lim, $625, available at Saks
2) Metallic Flat Sneakers by Maison Martin Margiela, $680, available at Shopbop
3) Glacier Silver Bow Pointed Court Shoes by Topshop, $120, available at Topshop
2) A Bright Outlook
Always start the day off with a bright outlook on life or better yet a cheery neon shoe to make sure you take a step in the right direction this new year.
1) Patent Leather Colorblock Wedge Sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti, $695, available at Saks.
2) Star by Melissa, $75, available at Solestruck
3) Dressen by Jeffrey Campbell, $171, available at Lori's Shoes
3) (Flat)ter a Stranger
Flatter a stranger for good karma, or get instant gratification by wearing a pair of signature flats which are sure to receive plenty of compliments.
1) Kitch Patent Lace Up Shoes by Topshop, $120, available at Topshop
2) Hellraisers by UNIF, $165, available at Revolve
3) Corte Bootie by Osborn, $178, available at Osborn
4) Have High Expectations
Always keep you standards high and your heels higher. Whether it's a classic pump, architectural gem or lace-up shootie it's time to reach for the stars, and in these heels you're at least a little closer to them.
1) Pointed Toe Pump by Casadei, $740, available at Barneys New York
2) 116-97 by Finsk, $1000, available at Solestruck
3) Blue Leather Booties by Camilla Skovgaard, $850, available at SSENSE
5) Sneak Around
Sneakers are the new "it" style so it's time to take sneaking around to another level with a signature design featuring a classic shape with wings, crystals, spikes or all the above.
1) JS Wings 2.0 Sneaker by Jeremy Scott x Adidas, $220, available at Opening Ceremony
2) Diamond-Print Canvas and Leather High Top by Lanvin, $750, available at Net-a-Porter
3) The All Over Studded High Top by Gasoline Glamour, $240, available at Karmaloop
Hoping I can keep to all of my new reSHOElutions but if I slip up, there's always next year. Let me know your reSHOElutions in the comments or tweet me @312style.
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style
images via saks.com, shopbop.com, topshop.com, solestruck.com, lorisshoes.com, edgeofurge.com, osborndesign.com, barneys.com, ssense.com, openingceremony.us, netaporter.com and karmaloop.com