Plaid (plad): Any fabric woven of differently colored yarns in a crossbarred pattern.
A chameleon print that can be styled grunge, indie, sophisticated, modern, minimalist, etc... and adds a subtle warmth to fall favorites, all theses reasons and more are why everyone is mad for plaid. A classic choice plaid prints have been updated over the seasons by changing the scale, colorway and silhouette. Being a pattern that translates to any style it's time to stock up on a few plaid pieces to complete your fall wardrobe.
Here are my picks to bring a touch of on trend plaid to any one's style:
1) Long Pleated Plaid Skirt by L.A.M.B., $325, available at Shopbop
2) Shoulder Peek Button Up by UNIF, $75, available at Singer 22
3) Poppins Cape by Dear Creatures,
$220 $154, available at 80s Purple
4) Green Tartan Trousers by Push Button, $342, available at Pixie Market
5) Parquet Heels by Schuler & Sons, $168, available at Anthropologie
6) Wool and Cotton-Blend Boucle Skirt, $795, available at Net-a-Porter
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style
images via shopbop.com, singer22.com, 80spurple.com, pixiemarket.com, anthropologie.com and netaporter.com