Leopard (lep-erd): Material printed or woven with a pattern to make it resemble animal fur.
A timeless pattern that makes a statement leopard printed designs can be made in various shapes, colors and textiles to revive itself each season. The print that works with everything, flatters everyone and adds that touch of luxe to everyday separates makes it an acceptable addiction. Purchase in new shapes, colors and textures this season to get the most out of this classic print. You can wear leopard as a bold stand-a-lone detail when worn in large scale or bright colorway or turn it into a neutral to mix with other prints when worn in small scale and natural colorway. However you wear it a the addition of leopard print is sure to take your style to the wild side this season.
With your new found leopard knowledge be the cat's meow with these luxe leopard picks:
1) Leather Biker With Pony Leopard Detail by Asos, $293, available at Asos
2) Sphinx Leopard-Print Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $530, available at Net-a-Porter
3) Leopard Blazer by Zac Posen, $1350, available at Shopbop
4) Leopard Pants by Zac Posen, $850, available at Shopbop
5) Cocktail Blazer by Sauce, $169, available at Shopbop
6) Uma Haircalf Booties by Sam Edelman, $250, available at Shopbop
7) Alvin Leopard Lofer by Sam Edelman, $140, available at Heels
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style
images via asos.com, netaporter.com, shopbop.com, heels.com