It's the summer of the DIY manicure and none could be more simple than this newspaper print style. Proving that print is not dead in a few simple (and inexpensive) steps you'll have a bold signature style that can be worn all year long.
What You Will Need:
1) Nail Polish (Lighter shades work best)
2) Rubbing Alcohol
3) Newspaper Clippings (One tip is to look for the name of your favorite sports team in order to subtly show some team spirit.)
4) Clear Top Coat
1) Paint nails and let them dry completely
2) Dip newspaper clippings in rubbing alcohol and place directly on your nail with heavy pressure
3) Remove newspaper
4) Dip your nail quickly in rubbing alcohol for a more defined print (optional)
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for all your nails
6) Finish off with a protective top coat
Enjoy your newspaper print DIY nails and remember to have fun with it! And is you need more directions check out this step by step video from Fashion Canada.
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style