1) Sam Edelman Lorissa, $199, ShopAkira.com
image via 312style
2) Haus of Price Dazie, $245, StantonJames.com
StantonJames.com to get $50 off with the code "big50."
image via stantonjames.com
3) Christian Louboutin Big Lips Pump, $755, Saks.com
image via Saks.com
4) United Nude Lo Res, $209, Solestruck.com
The United Nude Lo Res is literally a cut above the rest. Using ultra-new technology to create this jewel-like footwear they always get you noticed for all the right reasons. I also love the removable mary-jane strap for ultimate wearability. Check out my United Nude Article here to learn more about the brand.
images via solestruck.com, 312style
5) Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Suede Pumps, $795, http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/96901
YSL's Tribtoo has developed a cult following for good reason. It's pretty much the perfect pump for any occasion. I love this deep evergreen shade for the holidays. It's super festive but also looks chic and unexpected when paired with your NYE getup. I can definitely see these with a sleek nude mini, knee-length black lace dress, or even a super-tailored tux. They are a splurge that will be worth their cost per wear.
images via net-a-porter.com
xoxo ~ Lisa + 312style